Make and receive phone calls with NetPhone
Taking the guess work out of your phones. Switch to NetPhone!
Grandstream GRP 2612P Home Phone – Buy 1 or hundreds for your home or office
Home Phone The GRP2612 is a powerful 2-line carrier-grade IP phone designed with zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment and easy management. Built for the needs of desktop workers and designed for easy deployment by enterprises, service providers and other high-volume markets, the GRP2612 offers an easy-to-use and easy-to deploy voice endpoint.
Home Phone The GRP2612 features a sleek design and a suite of next-generation features including WiFi support on the GRP2612W and PoE on the GRP2612P. Key features include 16 virtual multi-purpose keys (VPKs), a color LCD with swappable face plates for easy logo customization and more. The GRP series includes carrier-grade security features to provide enterprise level security, including secure boot, dual firmware images and encrypted data storage.
Home Phone For cloud provisioning and centralized management, the GRP2612 is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor deployments of Grandstream endpoints.
Home Phone – Perfect Home Phone with NetPhone & Broadband Internet Connection, NBN, 4G, 5G.
- Supports 2 SIP accounts and 4 multi-purpose line keys
- GRP2612W includes built-in dual-band WiFi support
- Swappable faceplate to allow for easy logo customization
- HD audio supporting all major codecs, including wideband codecs G.722 and Opus
- Up to 16 digital BLF Keys
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage
$215.00 AUD + GST